Working On Your Posture
• Vary the exercises (materials, variants, etc.)
• Respect the recovery times
• Change the layout of the session (work at a position, circuit training, etc.)
• Step up a level in order to make progress, i.e. increase the workout time of the exercises or change equipment
Maintain A Healthy Lifestyle
• A balanced diet in the long term (good eating habits)
• Regular cardiovascular exercises (at least twice a week). Nothing beats exercising on an exercise bike or treadmill to maintain your fitness, improve your cardiovascular health, develop your breathing and burn calories!
Intermediate Or Experienced Level
• Directly targeted muscle(s) (e.g. pecs, triceps, etc.)
• The abdominal belt that is specifically needed to maintain a static position and ensure good core strength. You contract the abs at all times to maintain balance and protect your back.
• The postural muscles, which are used in supporting and protecting the spine (prevertebral, rhomboid, scapular, posterior deltoids, etc.)