For the very best protection;
- Make sure your helmet is stable and that it covers your entire head. It shouldn’t fall forwards or backwards.
- Fasten the buckle. The chin strap should be tight, yet comfortable – you should be able to slide two fingers between the strap and your chin.
- Adjust the straps so that they form a ‘Y’ shape around each ear.
- Then adjust the tightness around the head
- Above all, make sure your helmet can’t come off or move around too much.
Your helmet for your road bike is now properly adjusted and you’re ready to ride your bike!