The pollution warnings regularly issued by the governmental health authorities are increasingly frequent. It must be said that there are a number of risks associated with breathing in a polluted environment. . This is particularly true for people with a delicate disposition:
- Increased risk of developing asthma (or triggering an asthma attack).
- Increased risk of cardiovascular accidents or cerebrovascular accidents.
- Increased risk of lung cancer.
- Running on a treadmill or a home trainer
- Cycle on bike trainer
- Stretching sessions and general physical preparation at the gym or even yoga courses