Each well-executed paddle stroke works the muscles of your arms and shoulders, which quickly gain strength and power.
But while doing so, other parts of your body are also being exercised:
- Your abs are particularly engaged whenever you heel over and turn.
- Your abs, back, legs and glutes are also working to maintain your posture while you paddle.
- Your cardio and aerobic capacities are enhanced: the continuous movement of the oar gets your heart working more and improves its health.
The kayak can once again make the difference when it comes to getting back in shape.
Although this activity requires a bit of time and organization, it helps you to disconnect on many levels:
- You’re working on endurance without realizing it—on the water and with your senses reborn.
- You get to enjoy nature, take a breath of sea air and get plenty of vitamin D under the rays of the Sun in winter.
- You get a sense of relaxation through awe-inspiring landscapes and the sound of wildlife.
- You enjoy the feeling of your kayak gliding on the water thanks to the deep work of your arms...
And in 2 paddle strokes, you have found your smile again and your shape!