How does it work?
This cardio exercise increases heart rate and strengthens lower body muscles, improves coordination. It also helps burn calories and control appetite.
How to do it?
- Starting from the left of the stepper, stand on your toes in steady mode.
- Lift the left foot and place it on the stepper. keep knees soft and folded
- Tap left foot twice from one end to another end of the stepper simultaneously moving towards the right.
- Take the left foot down after reach the right end and switch to the right leg.
- Repeat the steps from 2 to 4 and move towards the left of the stepper.
Steps should not be taken too wide, this will assist in the hip swing.
How many sets?
3 mins exercise with 3 repetitions without stopping followed by 30 seconds of rest.