How does it work?
This is a cardio exercise that increases heart rate and strengthens lower body muscles, and improves coordination. It also helps burn calories and control appetite.
How to do it?
- Starting from the left of the stepper, steadily stand on your toes.
- Place your left foot onto stepper. and keep your knees bent but soft.
- Move from one end to the another, tap your left foot twice on the stepper. Then repeat this in the opposite direction.
- Take the left foot down after reach the right end and switch onto your right leg.
- Repeat the steps from 2 to 4 times and move towards the left of the stepper.
Make sure you do take your steps too far apart from each other, as this will assist in the hip swing.
How many sets?
3 mins exercise with 3 repetitions without stopping followed by 30 seconds of rest.