How does it work?
This cardio aerobic exercise focuses on legs, hips and knees. It also gives your heart and lungs a workout and helps increases endurance.
How to do it?
- Start in a squat position with left foot on the right end of the stepper. Keep your gaze straight and focus on a straight line.
- Bend your right arm at the elbow, fist pointed to the left shoulder and left arm on waist.
- Lift yourself onto by hopping and move towards the left of the stepper.
- Swing your left leg to the left and right leg to your right.
- While swinging, keep your right arm bent at elbow and fingers pointed toward the left shoulder. Do the same for the other arm.
- Hop back to the squat position with the right foot on the left end of the stepper.
- Hold this pose for 2 seconds and repeat towards the other side.
With each rep, repeat above steps faster in a rhythmic way.
How many sets?
3 mins exercise with 3 repetitions without stopping followed by 30 seconds of rest.