How does it work?
This cardio aerobic exercise focuses on legs, hips, and knee.It gives your heart and lungs a workout and increases endurance.
How to do it?
- Start in a squat position with left foot on the right end of the stepper. Keep your gaze straight and focus on a straight line.
- Right arm bent at the elbow, fist pointed to the left shoulder and left arm on waist
- Lift yourself by hopping and move towards the left.
- Swing left leg to left and right to right.
- While swinging left side right arm bent at elbow and fingers pointed toward the left shoulder and vice versa
- Hop back to the squat position with the right foot on the left end of the stepper.
- Hold this pose for 2 seconds and repeat towards the other side.
- Repeat above steps faster in a rhythmic way.
How many sets?
3 mins exercise with 3 repetitions without stopping followed by 30 seconds of rest.