How does it work?
The moves target your legs, Hamstrings (back of the thigh) and gluteal (buttock) muscles.They also improve your balance, coordination, and agility.
How to do it?
- Begin standing sideways to the step.
- Step up one the stepper with the right foot.
- Lift the left leg and fold at Knee
- Turn as you bring the left foot up onto the step.
- Lift the right leg and fold at Knee
- Step down with the right foot.
- Bring the left foot down to meet the right.
How many sets?
3 mins exercise with 3 repetitions without stopping followed by 30 seconds of rest.