How does it work?
The move target your legs, Hamstrings (back of the thigh) and gluteal (buttock) muscles.They also improve your balance, coordination, and agility.
How to do it?
- Begin standing sideways to the step.
- Step up one the stepper with your right foot.
- Lift the left leg up, folding at the knee.
- As you bring the left foot up onto the step, turn your body.
- Lift the right leg and again, fold at the knee.
- Step down with your right foot. Bring the left foot down to meet the right.
How many sets?
3 mins exercise with 3 repetitions without stopping followed by 30 seconds of rest.