How does it work?
The moves target your legs, upper body, and core, building strength and flexibility.
How to do it?
- Step up on the stepper with your left foot.
- Lift the right knee in the air.
- Lower knee and step off to the side of the stepper.
- Bring your left foot down next to the right foot.
- Step up on the stepper with the right foot.
- Raise your other knee up
- Lower knee and step to the front of the stepper.
- Bring your the right foot down next to the left foot.
Repeat the process. Try to do it with a rhythmic movement.
How many sets?
3 mins exercise with 3 repetitions without stopping followed by 30 seconds of rest.