How does it work?
The moves target your legs, upper body, and core, building strength and flexibility.
How to do it?
- Step up on the stepper with the left foot.
- Lift the right knee in the air.
- Lower knee and step off to the side of the stepper.
- Bring the left foot down next to the right foot.
- Step up on the stepper with the right foot.
- Lift another knee in the air.
- Lower knee and step to the front of the stepper.
- Bring the right foot down next to the left foot.
Repeat the process with the rhythmic movement.
How many sets?
3 mins exercise with 3 repetitions without stopping followed by 30 seconds of rest.