How it Works?
This move targets triceps while promoting core stability.
How to do it?
- With your legs slightly bent, and left foot ahead of right. Take one dumbbell in right hand and left folded resting on your back.
- Keeping your back straight, bend forward at the waist until your torso is nearly parallel with the floor.
- Keep your head up and your arms bent at your side so that your arms are aligned closely to your body, forming a 90 degree angle. This is your starting position.
- Exhale as you extend your arms fully backward, bringing them nearly parallel with the floor.
- Hold for a moment and then slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
- Repeat on the other arm.
How many sets?
2 sets of 10 reps