How does it work?
This move focuses on your arms from a different perspective, whilst targeting on biceps and glutes.
How to do it?
- Standing up straight, grasp a dumbbell in the right hand and left hand folded resting on your back.
- Keeping your back straight, bend forward at the waist until your torso is nearly parallel with the floor making an arch.
- Place your elbow next to your knee.
- With a neutral grip, fire the bicep hard and flex the elbow to curl the weight across your body.
- Return to the start position in a slow and controlled fashion.
How many sets?
2 sets 10 reps