How does it work?
This move targets to build biceps size and strength.
How to do it?
- Grab a pair of dumbbells and let them hang at arm’s length by your thighs, palms facing sides.
- Keeping your elbows tucked and your upper arms locked in place, curl left dumbbells as close to your shoulders as you can.
- Pause, and then slowly lower the weights back to the starting position.
- Repeat step 2 on the right side.
- Now curl both the dumbbells while inhaling, and bring your arms back to the start position with exhaling.
Keep your elbows glued to your sides and only move your hands and forearms.
How many sets?
3-4 sets of 20 repetitions with 30-45 seconds.