How it Works?
This move targets to build strength and size of the lats and back muscles.
How to do it?
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand, bend at the hips and knees until your torso is parallel to the floor.
- Keep your back straight with a slight arch and your arms should be hanging in front of you, with your palms facing inwards (neutral grip).
- With your core tight and back flat. Raise the dumbbells to the sides until your elbows are in line with your shoulders.
- Keep your elbows slightly bent. Don’t forget to exhale.
- Hold for a count of two.
- Inhale as you lower the dumbbells to the starting position in a controlled manner.
Make sure the motion of your arms are perpendicular to your torso. This keeps the lats from taking over the movement.
How many sets?
2 sets 15-25 reps with a light weight