How does it work?
This move targets to train your back muscles, biceps and forearms.
How to do it?
- Stand at ease with feet about shoulder-width apart. Keep the back straight and feet planted flat on the floor. Grab the dumbbells with your palms facing each other.
- keep your knees slightly bent, and your core tight, bend over at the waist keeping your lower back tight.
- Bending over until your upper body is at a 45-degree bend or lower, pull the dumbbells up towards your lower chest, on the side.
- Keep your elbows as close to your sides as possible, you should feel like you are pinching your shoulder blades towards each other.
- Pause, and return to your starting position.
How many sets?
3 sets of 8 reps with 30-45 seconds’ rest between each set.