How it Works?
This move targets Shoulders, Pecs, focusing reduction of saddlebag fat.
How to do it?
- Stand tall with back and legs straight, feet hip-distance apart, toes pointing forward.
- Hold dumbbells in each hand with arms hanging next to your hips, palms facing inward.
- Squat down keeping chest lifted, back straight and knees behind your toes.
- Raise the dumbbell up until the shoulder.
- Keep your elbow extended but soft and palms facing the floor.
- Come up and bring the dumbbell back to the starting position.
While you lift weights, do it in a slow and controlled manner without using momentum to ''swing'' arms up to shoulder height.
How many sets?
2 sets of 15 reps