How it Works?
This move focuses reduction of saddlebag fat. targeting your shoulders and pectorals.
How to do it?
- Start by standing tall with your back and legs straight, and with your feet hip-distance apart, toes pointing forward.
- Hold dumbbells in each hand with arms hanging next to your hips, palms facing inward.
- Squat down, keeping your chest lifted, back straight and knees behind your toes.
- Raise the dumbbell up to shoulder height.
- Keep your elbow extended with palms facing the floor but make sure you don't tense.
- As you come up, bring the dumbbell back to the starting position.
While you lift weights, do it in a slow and controlled manner without using momentum to ''swing'' arms up to shoulder height.
How many sets?
2 sets of 15 reps