Learn the basic step, increase heart rate, and strengthen lower body muscles. Improve coordination. Target is Primary Heart Abdominal. The entire lower body
How to do it?
- Step onto the bench with the right foot.
- Step up with the left foot.
- Step down backward with the right foot.
- Step down backward with the left foot.
- Repeat by starting with left foot.
How many sets?
3 mins exercise with 3 repetitions without stopping followed by 30 seconds of rest.
Repeat the process with the rhythmic movement. Consistently breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth. Breathe in and out of the mouth when physical effort intensifies.