Learn the basic step, increase heart rate, and strengthen lower body muscles. Improve coordination. Target is Primary Heart Abdominal. The entire lower body
How to do it?
- Stand with your feet parallel and hip-distance apart.
- Step your lead foot 2 to 3 feet forward to the corresponding corner of the floor or the bench.
- Step the opposite foot wide to its corner.
- Step back to the original position with your lead leg.
- Bring the opposite leg back to meet it.
How many sets?
3 mins exercise with 3 repetitions without stopping followed by 30 seconds of rest.
You may alternate lead legs or repeat the step on the same leg several times before switching. Repeat the process with the rhythmic movement. Consistently breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth. Breathe in and out of the mouth when physical effort intensifies.