Term Of Use
- Our Terms and conditions for the specific Events
- our Personal Data & Cookies page which govern use of your personal information submitted to or via Play.decathlon.co.uk;
ACCESS TO Play.decathlon.co.uk
It is your responsibility to ensure your equipment (computer, laptop, netbook, tablet or other mobile device) meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use Play.decathlon.co.uk and is compatible with Play.decathlon.co.uk.
We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of Play.decathlon.co.uk. There may be times when certain features, parts or content of Play.decathlon.co.uk, or the entire Site, become unavailable (whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis) or are modified, suspended or withdrawn by us, in our sole discretion, without notice to you. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of Play.decathlon.co.uk, or any features, parts or content of Play.decathlon.co.uk.
WHAT YOU ARE ALLOW TO DO
WHAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO
- 'scrape' content or store content of Play.decathlon.co.uk on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all of the content of Play.decathlon.co.uk;
- remove or change any content of Play.decathlon.co.uk or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of Play.decathlon.co.uk or the servers on which it is hosted; or
- create links to Play.decathlon.co.uk from any other website, without our prior written consent, although you may link from a website that is operated by you provided the link is not misleading or deceptive and fairly indicates its destination, you do not imply that we endorse you, your website, or any products or services you offer, you link to (and do not frame or replicate) the home page of Play.decathlon.co.uk, and the linked website does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
You must only use Play.decathlon.co.uk and anything available from Play.decathlon.co.uk for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws and regulations), in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of any of our affiliates.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We may change the format and content of Play.decathlon.co.uk from time to time. You agree that your use of Play.decathlon.co.uk is on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis and at your sole risk.
Whilst we try to make sure that all information contained on Play.decathlon.co.uk (other than any user-generated content) is correct, it is not intended to amount to authority or advice on which reliance should be placed. You should check with us or the relevant information source before acting on any such information.
We make or give no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, correctness, reliability, integrity, quality, fitness for purpose or originality of any content of Play.decathlon.co.uk and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all implied warranties, conditions or other terms of any kind are hereby excluded and we accept no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of you or anyone else using Play.decathlon.co.uk or relying on any of its content.
We cannot and do not guarantee that any content of Play.decathlon.co.uk will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
Play.decathlon.co.uk may, from time to time, allow you to upload user-generated content and may also allow you to communicate that content, either to selected recipients or in public areas, such as comments pages, chat rooms, message boards, and/or news groups (collectively User Content Areas). We do not control the material submitted to User Content Areas (collectively User Submissions), nor are User Content Areas actively moderated. You are solely responsible for the content of your User Submissions as submitted by you and acknowledge that all User Submissions express the views of their respective authors, and not our views.
If you participate in any User Content Areas, you must:
- keep all User Submissions relevant to the purpose of the User Content Area and the nature of any topic;
- not submit any User Submission that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party;
- not submit any User Submission that contains any viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive elements;
- not submit any User Submission containing any form of advertising; and
- not impersonate, or misrepresent an affiliation with, any person or entity.
You agree that, by submitting any User Submission, you grant us and our affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Submission (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology, and you waive any moral rights you may have in, or to be identified as the author, of such User Submission.
You agree that we can also pass on any User Submission to third parties for product reviewing purposes.
Whilst we do not pre-screen User Submissions, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to delete, edit or modify any User Submission submitted by you and/or to close any topic, at any time without notice to you.
Complaints about the content of any User Submission must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must contain details of the specific User Submission giving rise to the complaint.
Play.decathlon.co.uk may, from time to time, include links to external sites, which may include links to third party offers and promotions. We include these to provide you with access to information, products or services that you may find useful or interesting. We are not responsible for the content of these sites or for anything provided by them and do not guarantee that they will be continuously available. The fact that we include links to such external sites does not imply any endorsement of or association with their operators or promoters.
Subject to this, if you are a consumer and not a business user, in no event shall we be liable to you for any business losses, and if you are a business user, in no event shall we be liable to you for any indirect or consequential losses, or for any loss of profit, revenue, contracts, data, goodwill or other similar losses, and any liability we do have for losses you suffer is strictly limited to losses that were reasonably foreseeable.
You can also write us on the following address:
DECATHLON UK SERVICES
Customer Loyalty Team
Canada Water Retail Park,
Surrey Quays Road - London, SE16 2XU